Friday, February 25, 2011

Jen's Flower & Bling Order

So, as promised (well...it was more than a few days), here is the flower & bling order I've been working on for a friend of mine. 

Purple & Pink - 3"

 Purple & Pink - 2"
 Purple & Pink - 1" Mini Roses
 Brown, White, & pop of Turquoise - 3"
 Brown, White, with a pop of turquoise - 2"
 Brown, White, with a pop of turquoise - 1" mini roses
 Navy Blue, Silver, and Deep Wine Red - 3"
 Navy Blue, Silver, & Deep Wine Red - 2"
 Navy Blue, Silver, & Deep Wine Red - 1" Mini roses
 Bling - Black & White, Shiny Brown, Turquoise
 Bling - Silver, Shiny navy blue, Pearl White

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for my situation.  I am doing better personally, but the situation isn't any better yet.  I ask that you please continue to pray! 

Thanks to all of you!! 

As I said, if you want a specific tutorial for a flower, please let me know.  If you'd like to place an order, feel free to email me.  I will also try to get some new stuff listed in my Etsy Shop soon.

Stephanie

4 comments:

Diana said...

I would love to learn how to make your 1" mini flowers. They are beautiful! All of your flowers are beautiful!

Unknown said...

These are stunning! I really love the silver and blue ones; they remind me of all the wedding photos I still need to scrap.

Happy to know you are better!

runzalot81 said...

Left you a present on my blog!

PaperCutsForU said...

stunning - all of it just gorgeous!