Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Only the few, the brave

Good morning!  I've been threatened to get my blog linked for others to follow me...which is scarier...me having a blog or people being brave enough to follow it???  Not only do they want to follow my blog....they want me to actually post stuff!!  Oh NO!!!!

So...I've told them, this blog will be like my head....scary....and only the few, the brave will dare to enter!! LOL

OK...off to think about what I should be putting on my blog...never done this before...so hang on tight...it may be a bumpy ride!!

5 comments:

abbynormaloh75 said...

woo hooo....i can FINALLY leave a comment. Now the comment you have soo patiently been waiting for...

are you ready for it....

are you sure you are ready for it....

ok...

here it goes....

I love your Blog. I can't figure out how to make mine soo pretty. But, i love yours. great job. now i am off to find your playlist. just got done listening to nati's

Tracey Jean said...

Too funny! Maybe someday I'll work up the courage to be the few and the brave. Until then, I guess I'm just an almost stalker.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your bloggy adventure!

KellyCali said...

Once again, I have NO idea, as to who you are talking about! LOL!

Woo-Hoo! Great Job! Keep Em Coming! :)

Cyndy said...

I'd be one of those crazy peeps! : )